Saturday Video:  Jess Morgan - Every Day A School Day (2012), plus Live Video EP - Songs From Old Merchant's House




Jess Morgan, our favorite folkie from Norwich, England has been out touring the UK and Europe behind her exceptionally strong second long player, Aye Me. Jess took time out recently for a news dispatch:

"Wow - half way through my winter tour already. I had been calling this this Autumn/ Winter tour - but have you looked out of the window lately - yeeesh! So off to Bedford tonight - for a headline gig at Holy Molys (at Esquires) which I'm very excited about...

The tour has been going really well so far - Thursday night supporting Paper Aeroplanes in Norwich was a real highlight as not only is it wonderful to see the lovely Aeroplanes aka - Sarah, Rich and Jon; I was able to announce some new things:-

- I've written a Christmas song - especially for release on the Barnardos Christmas EP - details will follow soon...

- I'm headling my own show at Norwich Arts Centre - its Monday 4th March 2013 - with support from Dave Gerard...

Finally... if you haven't had a peek yet - I've got a music video up now for my song 'Everyday A School Day'"





Photos courtesy of Jess Morgan

In addition, Jess also recorded a new live video EP, per Jess, "which comprises 4 songs performed live within the beautiful walls of The Old Merchant's House on Great Yarmouth's historic South Quay - one of my favourite places in the world and a beautiful room for singing in!"

Listen to "The Thompson Family Singers and I"


Listen to "Eels"


Listen to "Gut Row"


Listen to "Workhouse"




Jess Morgan's Website
Jess Morgan's Facebook
Jess Morgan's Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Main Point, 1964 - 1981

Cream and Blind Faith at the Spectrum, Philadelphia, 1968 & 1969

And We Danced - Filming the Hooters Video, 7/27/85